The Roland HS-5 details unveiled
This morning, we announced a new Roland portable mixing and recording station, the brand posted the details this afternoon.
The HS-5 Session Mixer allows 5 musicians to play and record together, each with a personal monitoring sent to their headphones. They can also access a reverb and COSM effects for vocals as well as guitar and bass amp models on 4 tracks. They can also record directly to a USB drive in stereo or send their separate tracks to a DAW on Mac or PC. It is also possible to save settings presets for each musician for instant recall later.
- 10 COSM guitar amp models
- 5 COSM bass amp models
- 5 types of reverb, compressor, EQ and Delay for vocals
- Audio resolution/converter: 24-bit / 44.1kHz
- Stereo recording to USB drive or multitrack to a computer
- Jack and XLR audio inputs
- Headphone outputs
- Jack Main Mix output
- Jack L/R outputs
- Built-in metronome
Full details about the HS-5 Session Mixer are available at www.rolandus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EDIT: New PreSonus StudioLive Racks PreSonus introduces a new rackable version of its StudioLive AI digital mixers, with two 16 and 32 input models.
- Roland HS-5 Session Mixer announced Roland unveils in a video teaser the HS-5 Session Mixer, a new portable mixing, monitoring and recording system.
- The Bock 407 mic available in September Last April, we announced that David Bock was working on a Neumann U47 reproduction. The mic will be available in a few days.