Boss BR-1600CD Digital Recording Studio
Boss BR-1600CD Digital Recording Studio

Digital Multrack-studio from Boss belonging to the BR series.

Anonymous
Published on 09/02/04 at 00:05
Okay so I know that many people expect a review on this product, but I pass on the connection because I'm lazy, and that all information on the roland site!
I just remember that the strength of this poinr bcanne is the simultaneous recording of 8 tracks audio with phantom power supply.

The config is simple gnrale I got. I use it for 24 hours and I matrise 80% of the functions. (I did not look at mastering and burning).

The functions are trs simple: it's a big magneto numrique that works with large buttons.

The manual is clear, but TRS is in English! I am not a personal drang not because I speak good English and I'm familiaris with technical terms in English, but a good may be a problem if you do not speak the language at all! ! Be careful.

So I will commend my days here as two good microphones that I have not. For insant I had fun with a 58 sm dja silent and sound good with headphones trs crap.
The effects on the voice type compressor-esser, etc. .. are set automatically insert (you can remove Obviously) but it's very practical.

Like piano or guitar, offers a bcanne SERIES adapted as an insert effect.
Very easy to add APRS (or before) delay, reverb, pan, comp, etc.

I'm not ing but the resulting sound as a dj is impressive for the numrique. A model for semi-pro or pre-production I Do not hesitate.

What I love: the simplicity! It was for that I buy at dpend the total computer music. It is a tool for musicians (which is my case) who do not want to take the head.
Least Obviously, the lack of ergonomics for a mix. But hey, we can not have everything!
I've seen (not tried other models but it is the only one that will record a live jazz trio (8 tracks simultaneously!!).
I forgot something that will make srieusement dscendre Note: there is a USB port (for audio or for MIDI, just for backup), mail it is only compatible with Mac OS 9! !! Carrment and is the shame that price! I work on Mac OS X for several years now, and I find that such abhrant bcanne is Designed for X.

Days I will put in a few months!