Tascam DP-24
didou650 didou650

«  super outtil »

Published on 06/26/12 at 03:34
24 tracks including 8 can be used simultaneously.
entries are taken mixed; XLR, Jack, very practical. In output jacks to the monitor and RCA stereo, a headphone jack, a footswitch jack.
Entered, outputs for schedule syncrho, USB port for transfer to PC.
A 2 gig SD card for storage (I personally have put a 16-gigabyte (watch the formatting is very long, more than half an hour)
The recorder, CD player is also very practical, I served as a home CD player.
The color screen is readable and very enjoyable.

Operation is intuitive, the faders and knobs are nice to handle.
The manual is not always clear against but overall it comes to still end with patience. A bit of a chore as the use of effects.
Modes "mixdown and mastering are well thought out, especially mastering mode with settings pre-defined, very useful for me as a leek

Good accuracy also on the editions of tracks.

I was amazed by the quality of sound.

I do that has been barely two months, so I have not come full circle.
Before this camera I had a four track cassette recorder (time of the Stone Age)
I then went on a Roland VS 840, 8-track digital format, ZIP disks.
I I love is the rapididé in use, registration, quality known her.
Value for money, it's not bad. I know that at this price you can get a good sound card and a PC, but about choice, I prefer a reliable and touch.
To summarize, I'm not a pro in music but TASCAM has been a revolution for me.