[NAMM] New Casio CGP-700 digital piano
Casio introduces at Summer NAMM 2015 in Nashville the new CGP-700 digital piano in the Compact series.
The Casio CGP-700 has the following features:
- 88-key Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II keyboard with three levels of sensitivity
- 128 voices of polyphony
- MXi (Multi-Expressive Integrated) sound generator with 550 voices
- Acoustic piano damping resonance and noise simulation
- Duet mode, octave transpose and layer/split
- 100-Song audio recorder and player in WAV 16-bit / 44.1 kHz stereo format (74 min per song approximately)
- 100 Song 16-track + 1-system track MIDI recorder in real time with punch in/out, delete, copy and rename edit functions, support for approximately 50,000 notes
- Built-in digital effects: 17 types of reverb, 16 types of chorus, 16 types of delay, Brilliance and DSP presets
- +/- 12 semitones transpose
- 17 types of temperament
- 200 built-in rhythms
- 305 music presets including chord progressions
- 6 demo songs
- Learning function
- Metronome with tap
- 5.3” color touch display
- Pitch bend wheel
- Included SP-3 pedal
- 2 USB to Host and Flash Drive ports
- Pedal input
- Dual 1/8” headphone outputs
- 1/4” stereo line output
- 1/8” aux input
- Speaker output
- 2 speakers and 2x20W amp
Discover the new CGP-700 at casiomusicgear.com and in the following video:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha unveils the Reface series After several teasers and two days before the opening of the Summer NAMM, Yamaha introduces their new Reface series of mini-synths.
- [NAMM] Alesis Coda digital pianos Alesis unveils at NAMM 2015 a new range of 88-key digital pianos called Coda.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Nord Electro 5D Nord introduces at NAMM the 5th generation of its Electro digital synths. Audiofanzine visited the team for a special presentation…