[NAMM] Casio adds the PX-780 to the Privia Series
Casio introduced at NAMM the latest addition to the Privia Series digital pianos, the PX-780 with new keyboard and sound engine.
The new PX-780 utilizes more than three times the memory of the previous generation for a more natural piano tone, combined with the AiR technology (Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator) and a new Damper Resonance simulator for the sustain pedal.
The PX-780 also features a new redesigned 88 note Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard. This new action features new simulated Ebony and Ivory textured keys and three sensors used to capture the dynamics of a performance. The action and the sound engine take into consideration the speed at which different sized hammers move inside acoustic grand relative to velocity the keys are pressed.
The PX-780 has a total of 250 instrument tones built-in, with strings, organs, electric pianos, brass, drums, bass, etc., 180 drum patterns with full auto accompaniment and a 17 track recorder for composing your own songs.
It ships with the SP-3 pedal.
- 88 keys, weighted scaled hammer action
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- 3 sensitivity levels, off
- AiR sound engine
- 128 voice polyphony
- 250 Built-in tones, 6 direct tones,Duet Mode, Layer, Split, Octave Shift
- Hammer Response, Damper Resonance simulators
- Effects: reverb, chorus, brillance
- Key transpose: -12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones
- 180 Built in rhythms, 10 user rhythms (editor included)
- 300 built-in presets, 50 user presets
- Backlit LCD display
- Pitch Bend wheel
- USB (to host)
- USB (to device)
- Pedal 2 (Damper)
- Connector for 3-Pedal Unit
- MIDI IN/OUT
- PHONES / OUTPUT 2 (Stereo Standard)
- LINE IN
- LINE OUT
- Speakers: (5.1" x 2.4") x2 / Tweeter 2.0" x 2
- Amplifier: 20W + 20W
Visit www.casiomusicgear.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha unveils DGX-660 portable grand Yamaha presents the DGX-660, a 88-key portable digital piano.
- [NAMM] Roland announces FP-30 digital piano Roland presents the FP-30, a digital piano which aims at offering high-end performance in a compact and transportable design.
- Kawai announces the ES8 digital piano Kawai will launch in September the latest version of their ES series of digital pianos with the ES8.