[NAMM] A 500 Rack with USB interface by Aphex
Aphex introduced at NAMM the USB 500 Rack, a rack for 500 Series modules with built-in audio USB interface.
The Aphex USB 500 Rack allows you to connect you 500 Series modules directly to your DAW, while monitoring throught the built-in monitor section with volume, mono and dim functions, and two headphone amplifiers.
The USB 500 Rack also provides balanced XLR connections for use as a standard analog 500 Series rack.
- 6 x 8 Computer Audio Interface with 24-bit/96k solution : input to computer from 4 modules and stereo S/PDIF and output from computer to 4 modules, stereo analog and stereo S/PDIF
- Functions as a standard 500 Series rack
- Modules can be configured in series
- Empty slots can be used as line inputs to the computer (or hardwire bypass of an installed module)
- Two headphone outputs (HeadPod 4 technology)
- Volume, Mono and Dim for stereo analog output
- MIDI I/O
- 220mA of power per slot available when evenly distributed
More details available at www.aphex.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] v1.1 update for the Line 6 StageScape M20d Line 6 announced the v1.1 update for the StageScape M20d mixer, which adds a new recording user interface, and several enhancements.
- [NAMM] Aphex unveils the Project Channel Strip Aphex introduced at NAMM the new Project Channel 1U rack channel strip.
- [NAMM] JBL Pro M2 studio monitors introduced JBL Pro was at NAMM to introduce the 2-way M2 passive studio reference monitors designed for mastering.