Aphex introduced at NAMM the USB 500 Rack, a rack for 500 Series modules with built-in audio USB interface.
The Aphex USB 500 Rack allows you to connect you 500 Series modules directly to your DAW, while monitoring throught the built-in monitor section with volume, mono and dim functions, and two headphone amplifiers.
The USB 500 Rack also provides balanced XLR connections for use as a standard analog 500 Series rack.
- 6 × 8 Computer Audio Interface with 24-bit/96k solution : input to computer from 4 modules and stereo S/PDIF and output from computer to 4 modules, stereo analog and stereo S/PDIF
- Functions as a standard 500 Series rack
- Modules can be configured in series
- Empty slots can be used as line inputs to the computer (or hardwire bypass of an installed module)
- Two headphone outputs (HeadPod 4 technology)
- Volume, Mono and Dim for stereo analog output
- MIDI I/O
- 220mA of power per slot available when evenly distributed
More details available at www.aphex.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.