< Tous les avis Kawai MP10
Kawai MP10
titibm titibm
Published on 12/17/13 at 23:31
I have it purchased primarily for the piano, the affected midi.les sounds and possibilities are many but I always use the same. I had the RD700GX and NX and I find it easier to use mp10. The table sounds other than piano violin ..... NX however are better quality. Regarding piano sounds, they are different but as good as the other one.

USE

The touch is very good. It seems a little softer than the NX. In made for playing the piano I preferred the feel of NX which is closer to a real piano. However, in order to play and use the other instruments I prefer mp10. J uses the instrument as a master keyboard with my tyros 4. I am satisfied.
J had hesitated between mp10 and Vcp1 because I thought I could retrieve the piano tyros it. Yamaha piano sounds are not comparable with the kawai sounds so I do not regret my choice.
The manual is clear and instrument also made I have not opened the.

Top Piano else not used (can be the best). Really excellent expression of the keyboard
The effects are very simple to apply and effective

NOTICE GLOBAL

I totally changed my config it a month ago and I have had a lot of piano (from north to RD700NX stage 2).
It is very well placed, good build quality but finishes just below the other two can be. It seems very strong and it is very nice. Now it is heavy compared to two others but I do not move the
Apart from the weight it is widely before the north (price, touched piano sounds .....)
Compared to rd the difference is small. In made they are very good tt both with better general sounds on rd, and greater ease of taking but the MP
See you