I have it purchased primarily for the piano, the affected midi.les sounds and possibilities are many but I always use the same. I had the RD700GX and NX and I find it easier to use mp10. The table sounds other than piano violin ..... NX however are better quality. Regarding piano sounds, they are different but as good as the other one.
The touch is very good. It seems a little softer than the NX. In made for playing the piano I preferred the feel of NX which is closer to a real piano. However, in order to play and use the other instruments I prefer mp10. J uses the instrument as a master keyboard with my tyros 4. I am satisfied.
J had hesitated between mp10 and Vcp1 because I thought I could retrieve the piano tyros it. Yamaha piano sounds are not comparable with the kawai sounds so I do not regret my choice.
The manual is clear and instrument also made I have not opened the.
Top Piano else not used (can be the best). Really excellent expression of the keyboard
The effects are very simple to apply and effective
I totally changed my config it a month ago and I have had a lot of piano (from north to RD700NX stage 2).
It is very well placed, good build quality but finishes just below the other two can be. It seems very strong and it is very nice. Now it is heavy compared to two others but I do not move the
Apart from the weight it is widely before the north (price, touched piano sounds .....)
Compared to rd the difference is small. In made they are very good tt both with better general sounds on rd, and greater ease of taking but the MP
On paper, besides the aspect touch, nothing too special.
- 27 sounds used simultaneously in three banks (banks, not the sounds).
- At noon bare minimum: a starter, a thru, an output ... but especially one midi channel or MP6 there are 3. It must be said that on this point I did not get the logic at Kawai. Why choose between control and quality of touch?
- Display light but legible writing relatively small.
- Effects can be easily edited and well made.
- The "Virtual Technician" is a good idea. Ability to change a lot of parameters such as delay hammers according to the strikes, the harmonic richness of the tuning, the attenuation level of the mute ... really nice.
- The touch when it is to truly apart. A sense of play that I've never had on other electronic machines. Really nice effort product.
Let's start by touch: a killing. Ok, the first keyboard that I received had a key cut too long, which stumbled to rise against the body of the craft ... and the second I received was just a keyboard ... how to say ... Cardboard: clearance of the pivotal key, odd noises. I felt like a keyboard that was 10 years old when I had it unpacked. So the THIRD (yes, you read right) finally what I expected ... in touch (wait on to see).
The manual is super clear. at the same time, given the configuration of the machine is not great sorcerer. The more complicated is usually the "mapping" midi ... and there, bha is fairly succinct. I love the ability to enable or disable sound without the cut if the pedal is on or the keys pressed, unlike other machines.
Ergonomics is still well studied.
The sounds are really what I came to look: simple and effective. It sounds forever. This is quite limited in pads and such, but the sound is there and it's quality.
I wish I had an addition of a section organ ... I finally, there are solutions to hardware or software if the need arises.
As mentioned, I'm on my third keyboard since January and although I love this machine in the absolute, I'm not about to recommend in Kawai: the first two had concerns keyboard. This one has any concerns electronic. As soon as I turn off the beast, some LEDs are lit, and even when the power supply is disconnected ... I think interests of capacitors. I think he'll either go back in for repair (I do not want to swap, I made the mistake with the first ... I should have it repaired) or I will request a refund.
I am really disgusted with so few serious about quality control from a company of this size. So YES this piano is in absolute terms. But please gentlemen Kawai: change of assembly plant, or else install them as competent agents, because at this rate, you will more than rot your reputation.
the best feel of the market in value for money, there's no photo ... I SSAI concurence all ...
it may even be a little hard for some, so just be an adjustment period and after that under the fingers of happiness!
the config is correct and trs is not the purpose of this type of keyboard.
it is quite heavy, 32 kg for me is not a problem ...
trs good exprssion, effects of good quality, has noted the total absence of the organ sounds, but I still didn 't buy this keyboard to play the organ ...
accoustisques pianos are really good but it can smooth stepfather just as lacking in characters, not me drang has not unduly and then there are in addition to a lot of qualo paramtres modifiable .
I just prferer more choice with pianos for example instead of the sounds of violins / orchestra and BAR ...
the rhodes and wurli are really good too, I rediscovered the sound of wurli and it's a big fat kif
near a few more hours playing it, I love the piano sound! to remain the same but when digital which way!
Once again I SSAI north yamaha, roland kawai ... the tone is over in terms of keyboard, it sounds a bit subjective, but is still the good, I do not regret of my purchase ...
I love a bit of piano sounds more typs as stated above, why you focus more towards the north, but the keyboard is good how can I say? the stew?
the best is still short of the IACS, but for people who want a good compromise trs digital piano touch / sonnorites the mp10 are strongly advised ..........
- No great sound
- A piano and electric piano properly, very few sounds really interessant
- See data constructor for the connection
- Effects of good quality, nothing more.
- The must of the piano: its keyboard heavy. I was afraid of losing my touch with a new piano, but the mp10 to hit a really heavy, approaching a real piano ... Of course, not a yamaha but rather a ... Kawai, piano kind of studies. In short, no problem to switch to a real piano mp10
- Simulation of several affected and an interesting keyboard editor
- Entire section twelve o'clock sufficient
- If a little confusing menus
- No one, except some kind accouts piano jazz / pop piano and one electric
- Really nice effects on the ep, especially the simulation of light
- From 4 months
- Almost everything is on the market
- No comparable piano for the Touch
- 200 euros cheaper and would have been great
You can read here and there problems with the adjustment of the keyboard. This also happened to me. The cause: the wood swelled and caused disturbances on the keyboard causing unbearable friction of keys. I asked my dealer has an exchange and the second version came 1.5 months later ... No problem. All fontion perfectly.
Also, it is said to be a key scene of ... But it is very fragile to the wooden parts on the side.