Korg announced the unveiling of the new SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano.
Available in 73-key and 88-key models, the SV-1 features Korg’s RH3 Real Graded Hammer Action.
SV-1 Supplemental Information:
- Bank 1 – Electric Piano 1: Tine Electric Piano (x4); VPM Piano (X2)
- Bank 2 – Electric Piano 2: Reed Electric Piano (x2);Electro-Acoustic Grand; Korg SG-1D; 1980's Synth Piano; MIDI Grand
- Bank 3 – Clav: Clav (x4); Plucked Reed Piano-ette; Transistor Piano
- Bank 4 – Piano: Bright Japanese Grand; Smooth European Grand; Mono Grand; Upright Piano; Piano + Strings; Piano + Pad
- Bank 5 – Organ: Tonewheel (x3); USA Tube Console; Italian Combo; VOX Combo
- Bank 6 – Other: Real Strings; Tape Strings; String Machine; Real Choir; Synth Brass; Sharp Brass
- Equalizer: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Pre FX: Compression; Boost; U-Vibe; Chorus/Vibrato; Tremolo; Wah (Pedal or Auto)
- Amp Model: Clean; California; Tweed; AC30; Mod’ed OverDrive; Organ Hi-Gain OverDrive
- Modulation FX: Chorus 1; Chorus 2; Phaser 1; Phaser 2; Flanger; Rotary (Fast/Slow switch)
- Reverb/Delay: Room; Plate; Hall; Spring; Tape Echo; Stereo Delay (Tap-Tempo)
Pricing & Availability
The SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano will be available early November 2009. The 73-key SV-173 will carry an MSRP of $2700.00; the 88-key SV-188 will carry an MSRP of $3000.00.
For more information, visit www.korg.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha unveils DGX-660 portable grand Yamaha presents the DGX-660, a 88-key portable digital piano.
- [NAMM] Roland announces FP-30 digital piano Roland presents the FP-30, a digital piano which aims at offering high-end performance in a compact and transportable design.
- Kawai announces the ES8 digital piano Kawai will launch in September the latest version of their ES series of digital pianos with the ES8.