< Tous les avis Korg SV-1 73

Digital Piano from Korg belonging to the SV-1 series

zigrou zigrou

«  Great product »

Published on 01/13/11 at 15:04
I have version 88 keys, for use as a pianist.
In my case I am a very average keyboard player (for now), I was mostly guitar but I'm fully focused on the keyboard. I needed a stimulating instrument, good enough to make me want to move forward, expressive, mostly I wanted a good piano sound and good sound Wurli (I prefer the wurli at Rhodes, which I love even qd). ..

I could only fall for this thing! I tried it recently with a group of blues style in which I'm pretty comfortable at the keyboard to have fun, that's happiness, Rhodes, wurli, pianos, even a little time organ to time, my colleagues were amazed blues festival!
I had the good surprise to find a sound of mellotron and electric piano sounds that some people find useless but will expand well my recordings.
I have a friend who has a DR 700, I had a little help to configure it when she bought it at the time I had never said that I would not buy something like a screen, menus, buttons to navigate in, pfff ...
There, it's plug and play ... The look and more ...

I would have liked a more convincing Leslie on the B3, she goes too fast for my taste when it operates but hey, I have not bought an organ but a piano, and it's far from ridiculous already like this ... I have not taken the time to see if it is setting with the software ... To really play the organ must be the organ of touch anyway, so it was not a factor in my choice.

Apart from this detail, I am fulfilled.