< Tous les avis Korg SV-1 88

Seed B. Seed B.

«  For sounds Rodhes or Wurly »

Published on 04/05/14 at 01:13
8 octaves, heavy touch.

The touch is nice. I use the keyboard for its own sounds pianos and electric pianos, and also as a master keyboard. Only constraint, there is no pitch bend, so if need these controllers, you have to go to another master keyboard.

The SV1 is very simple to use, no need manual for most cases.

I use it mainly to the sounds of electric pianos. The amp simulations are nice, ditto for some effects, such as stereo tremolo.
The piano sounds also suit me.

I do not use other types or organ synth sounds, with also more legitimate instruments on these "types" of sounds

I use it for 1.5 years. For the price, I am quite satisfied.

I just have a slight doubt on the robustness of the keyboard after a number of years, compared to my kurzweil K2500X