< Tous les avis Korg SV-1 88

Digital Piano from Korg belonging to the SV-1 series

Thelyckos Thelyckos

«  The keyboard of my dreams! »

Published on 01/07/12 at 14:26
I use the SV1 a few weeks but I had tested several times in store. I waited until the price down for me to pay because it was really the keyboard I was looking for. What attracted me immediately is the quality of samples and made the touch of each sound.
The settings are easily accessible (simple buttons on the front) and allow a greater freedom. In addition, the bundled software allows for many settings even more accurate and download sound banks.
More detail, I would say that the sounds are perfect vintage made up of key sounds (they went on a sampler produced by each key keyboard type: Rhodes, clavinet, organ ...) but more importantly, accessible settings such as virtual amplifier or modulation effects are simply stunning. In a few simple buttons, you get an original sound, aged, distorted, air, or even aggressive.
The SV1 is a must in terms of key stage and allows for many possibilities in the studio. on the other hand, if you are more looking for a workstation, go your way. The SV1 is more oriented towards 60.70 or even 80 sounds and gives the impression that Korg has brought together all the best keyboards in worship of these years a single keyboard.
In short, an indispensable tool when you are fan of vintage sounds. A must have, at least try once in your life!