Yamaha will debut next month the CP4 Stage digital piano, an 88-key portable model featuring a selection of Premium voices.
- 88-note wooden key Graded Hammer action keyboard with three sensors
- 45 Premium Grand Piano sounds including CFX, CFIIIS, S6
- Selection of 47 vintage electric pianos from different eras, including CP80, DX7, RDI and II, Wr (Wurlitzer-type)
- VCM effects : 11 reverb types, 9 chorus, a master compressor, 5-band EQ, 62 types of insert effects
- 321 sounds based on the Motif synth
- 128 voices of polyphony
- 128 user performances
- Sound layer and split
- Main Solo function
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 3 Part sliders
- 5 EQ sliders
- Master volume
- Backlit LCD display (40 characters x 2 lines)
- Unbalanced L/Mono and R output 1/4" jacks
- Balanced L and R XLR outputs
- Headphones output
- Sustain and assignable footswitch jacks
- MIDI In and Out
- 2 USB ports (to host and to device)
- FC3 foot controller included
- Dimensions: 1 332 × 161 × 352mm
- Weight: 17.5kg
EU street price is 2000€ approximately. Full details as well as video demos are available at usa.yamaha.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha unveils DGX-660 portable grand Yamaha presents the DGX-660, a 88-key portable digital piano.
- [NAMM] Roland announces FP-30 digital piano Roland presents the FP-30, a digital piano which aims at offering high-end performance in a compact and transportable design.
- Kawai announces the ES8 digital piano Kawai will launch in September the latest version of their ES series of digital pianos with the ES8.