Korg NS5R
gravili gravili
Published on 10/01/07 at 02:22
Small half rack unit wide screen though bright, full sound, MIDI, RCA soties really open cot, it is very practical.
The half unit is really a good thing for me, I can put my other half-rack sound modules. In the end I rve possder of a set of expander scne to play on, while a half rack.

In the end I find that the use is not as easy as a particular cause, or wheel plutt code. Indeed, if one seeks his numro 67 and that one is about 8, we must turn and turn and turn the wheel to reach the 67! It would be more practical to type the numro. Then if we try to give a bit more reverb or delay by playing well and it is not practical, it is even practically infeasible.

Deu. I deu. There followed one of his fabulous 20 sounds rotten. I mean, rotten sound bizarre can be found in any mix.
So yes I think we should get out something correct this expander, compiling its sounds by seeking one who likes the original but there are too many sounds for me unusable. The organs are not too bad but all look like (how to say is the same sensation), the piano is made usable, the bass is as usual in korg large enough, the sheets are ... I've seen better in medium korg, given the number of short sounds dpart there in the end just sounds workable, it is me deu.

My opinion can not be positive because I t deu by this unit.
Some good sounds-trs
Too-sound unusable
Ergonomically-acceptable in the studio but not on scne

In the end I think it's a good little camera for home gnraliste cot of his PC, but when you start wanting to put their hands, it is not practical.