Appeared on the market in 1993, specializes in synthesizer rack styles "bal musette" and similar organ, accodéons, brass, strings, pianos, tablecloths ...
- 20 voice polyphony, three times multitimbral
- Summary MASS (M ulti A lgorithm S ound S UMMARY) Quasimidi clean.
- 512 sounds and 612 performances (512 ROM and 100 RAM). The RAM 100 are fully editable.
- 2 independent multi-effects included: 1) reverb, echo 2) chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary, echo, distortion
- Rotary digital
- Because "all" intelligent melody (harmonizer)
- Connections: MIDI IN / OUT / THRU, stereo outputs 2xjack MONO 6.3mm L + R switch pedal jack, headphone jack 6.3mm stereo front, 220V outlet.
- Button front volume, which controls the headphone jack and the main output to the rear.
Good access controls, all front, and 10 programmable keys for shortcuts to favorite sounds.
I regret that it is not compatible General MIDI (GM).
With the screen 2 x 16 characters backlit scroll wheel and an "endless" parameters are relatively easily editable, and sounds easy to modify or scatter effects.
Fairly standard, but the screen, it is true, is not huge.
Quick and easy, even without instructions as long as we have already used such a device.
The sounds of accordions are excellent, wide range of organs among the most classic and some less known, all of good quality. The strings and brass are means and piano sounds are in fact lower quality. Some classic synth sounds (Van Halen "Jump" for example) and some sheets.
For a project I need good sounds of accordions and some organ sounds: I found my account.
The piano sounds are unusable, except for a Wurlitzer and a Rhodes I use from time to time.
I use it for several months and it has fulfilled its mission for the project which it was intended. Since I use from time to time for different sounds, especially in combination with the effects inégrés modules that are excellent.
I bought used on Ebay for CHF 65 .- (approx. € 44) including shipping: there is nothing to say against that!
For the price I would definitely do it again this election!