Agrandir
Roland XV-3080
WAPDEBURDI WAPDEBURDI

«  Very happy »

Publié le 10/05/13 à 00:58
I was looking for a Roland expander can replace my D-110 a bit outdated. The integra seems very tempting but unfortunately a bit expensive for my current budget. So I cracked on a XV-3080 occasion.

To select the first sound that is consistent with the use of Roland but I'm in the learning phase of the expander and I have yet to test the change patches.

OUi, certain sounds are well known, others are sometimes better but on the other hand my current set is exactly what I wanted. A summary of the best Roland sounds in all styles and much better than the D110 and even the juno-g keyboard as I use to do all the streets. I also have a D-50 and Korg Wavestation not come duplicates the XV-3080. I also think the sound is more punchy in my configuration with ample sound and a very nice stereo.

Brand new (one day). I think all the right sounds Roland I was looking in an expander with the possibility to extend further by SRX and SR-JV cards.