Korg Kross-61
Korg Kross-61

Digital Synth from Korg belonging to the Kross series.

ekmusicprod ekmusicprod

«  Average but friendly product, which slightly disappointed me »

Published on 09/27/14 at 06:21
- 61 keys on battery or AC, light and sounds nice

- For details see the technical doc on the web at Korg

* Plus:
- Very light synth
- Friendly Performance (but much less numerous than in my late "Korg Microstation" => disappointed)
- Battery operated

* Less:
- Screen too small (even if all options are present, which is a feat;)
- Complete editing software, average ergonomics.
- Finally, I do not like pink or shiny plastic ^^

Fairly Good sound in general, but a little cold.
For electro, dance is good. The organs and pianos have not convinced me
For compound / studio model in this style is perfect (but below a Roland Fantom kind anyway)

I try to repeat (style funk, groove), that does not convince me.
(Confirmed when I tried my Kurzweil PC3LE6 in repeat ... nothing to do for this style of zik;)

Honestly I found the sounds (the sax, brass, piano, etc ...) my best and warmest good Korg PA50 (outside the small breath;) ...

Nice keyboard, great sound opportunity and tools available (sequencer, SVGD SD card ...) but too light and plastic to me ... (the shiny plastic style, I can not finally Personal ..lol ..)

Much less inspiring than the famous little "Korg Microstation" and even my old PA50 .... so after a test for repeated play I found all still a little too "plastic" and a little gadget for the games "live";) .. then after 1 compound that has inspired me this keyboard, I sold it.