« Average but friendly product, which slightly disappointed me »Published on 09/27/14 at 06:21
- For details see the technical doc on the web at Korg
- Very light synth
- Friendly Performance (but much less numerous than in my late "Korg Microstation" => disappointed)
- Battery operated
- Screen too small (even if all options are present, which is a feat
- Complete editing software, average ergonomics.
- Finally, I do not like pink or shiny plastic ^^
Fairly Good sound in general, but a little cold.
For electro, dance is good. The organs and pianos have not convinced me
For compound / studio model in this style is perfect (but below a Roland Fantom kind anyway)
I try to repeat (style funk, groove), that does not convince me.
(Confirmed when I tried my Kurzweil PC3LE6 in repeat ... nothing to do for this style of zik
Honestly I found the sounds (the sax, brass, piano, etc ...) my best and warmest good Korg PA50 (outside the small breath ...
Nice keyboard, great sound opportunity and tools available (sequencer, SVGD SD card ...) but too light and plastic to me ... (the shiny plastic style, I can not finally Personal ..lol ..)
Much less inspiring than the famous little "Korg Microstation" and even my old PA50 .... so after a test for repeated play I found all still a little too "plastic" and a little gadget for the games "live" .. then after 1 compound that has inspired me this keyboard, I sold it.