Korg micro X
Korg micro X

Digital Synth from Korg belonging to the micro series.

adekeyser adekeyser
Published on 04/22/08 at 07:09
Idem

USE

Korg Configuration
Edition niquelle with editor
OK Manual

SONORITS

So I trouche that the sounds are excellent including electro. I had a Triton LE and it outperforms from very far away. The sounds are pchus, warm, good grain. I galemebnt a RADIAS well modliation between analog and Micro X, I find it more complete. The presets are very good and very numerous and sound really PRO.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 3 months. For the price, it's a bomb, and yet I have tried synths. I do it for revendrais no current synth.