Behringer B-Control Deejay BCD3000
Behringer B-Control Deejay BCD3000
Malco Malco
Published on 07/26/07 at 03:00
Especially attracted to the brand. j'hsitais with Hercules MK2. My neighbor bought a Mk2 me the behringer.
I 39ans, use accessories.
Gericom Laptop 2.4Ghz 512RAM 80GB Select
All connected to a sound Wharfedale pro.

It's been two days and I'm APRS impossible to operate normally. The controls move but no sound in the speakers just headphones. The galre. Can be a pb of ASIO driver. I'm going to download any recent attempt to rsoudre my bp. I would keep up to date. But little hope. My neighbor with the MK2 can dja mixer, I attended the installation with virtual DJ. Everything works perfectly. The advantage is that it can do without the mouse. Super easy.
Configuration for the moment impossible.
Manual clear and sufficient.

GETTING STARTED

The drivers for the moment cause me a lot of concern. I think the ASIO drivers and tests should be oprationnels provided with the console. In non ASIO latency makes it unusable Systm. Precision if o: 2 I use the usb! I had a Behringer and mail in with my seller this morning 7.26. I await a solution.
The software is supplied with Traktor LE. LE edition means light, and it's light, but they join a voucher for a cheaper upgrade to traktor.

I use it or trying since noon on Tuesday APRS 24.07. I spent my Wednesday am and my top to try to solve my pb. My neighbor who bought the MK2 came Wednesday am.
Apprcie particularity: the design
The least: It's a gas plant and should be easier to operate. I also prcise I'm not new to computers. I have a good level. I can get a PC of A and Z to make it work. Many other potential buyers may be not have my level. I wonder how they will do to install it?
I saw the other work at my neighbor's console. I hsit.
The report quality price INTERESTED. Prfrerais but I pay a little more and have all the drivers to operate the product.
I do not have that choice would do. Because MK2 may be a less pro look, but it has all the features of 3000. And if I buy, I would not entail going to try this galrer.Je APRS noon the new ASIO. But I am also very much and it's normal, my dealer and manufacturer.