Behringer B-Control Deejay BCD3000
Behringer B-Control Deejay BCD3000
larrystic larrystic

«  Affordable and comprehensive but ... »

Published on 09/24/11 at 08:07
I wanted to put me a mixer and as a student, I did not go beyond the budget of € 200. I chose the most complete (in terms of functionality), despite a good majority of negative opinions on Behringer in general. It was exactly two years ago and it still works.
I use it at home or meeting friends and I happened to use it once or twice in garden party.

The drivers are a real nuisance! Those who are lucky to arrive to run properly without worries, but in my case, I had blue screens and crashes traktor in times when it really had not and I struggled to make DNSC live with two Denon 2000. Still, I finally managed to find a configuration of traktor and I (almost) more problems.

GETTING STARTED

Installation is easy, an outlet, a USB port and it installs the driver, it is opened traktor matter. TSI and go. :)

Two years of use, I do not regret because it was a good compromise at the time.
I would do this choice in the same way as when I bought it but now there are more interesting choices.
I combined two DNSC 2000 (in view of replacing the BCD by a mixer noon) and I have fun with good.

On the other hand, the quality is bad (although ugly plastic) but you know it is weak then we try to be careful.
Mine has suffered repeated attacks by flying beer and fell several times but it still survive and everything works perfectly.

Finally it is not bad for a product that many people advised me to buy. ;)