Behringer B-Control Deejay BCD3000
Behringer B-Control Deejay BCD3000
Ivanplo Ivanplo

«  To begin, it is perfect. »

Publié le 01/29/11 à 14:52
What characteristics have motivated your choice?
- The integrated sound card
For what purpose? What is your config?
- Use at home, small mix's.
- Macbook OSX.6, 1GoRAM, 2.16Ghz Core 2 Duo.

What software do you use most often?
-TraktorLE & Traktor Studio 3

What latency you get?
- Very low (Using MAC OS, I do not know what it could give Windows.

GETTING STARTED

Installation is it not working?
- On Mac's Plug & Play)

The manual is clear and sufficient?
- Very basic but adequate.

The general configuration is easy?
- Assigning personal relatively simple in Traktor.

For how long have you been using it?
- A few weeks ...

Did you try many other models before getting this one?
- Numark stealth control, I did not choose because no onboard sound and I found a tiny bit.

What thing do you like most/least about it?
+ Ease of use
+ Plug & Play
+ Compatibility with Traktor

- I bought this controller for the onboard sound and its relatively low price, gold, I still have not pre headphones that bothers me a bit (BCD2K Connecting via USB, and audio output from Jack Macbook)
- I found myself from the start with a wheel much harder to turn than the other.
- For the price we're not going to complain ... ;)

What is your opinion about the value for the price?
- Good value for money in my opinion.

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
- Yes, at the same time we do not find this cheaper "quality".
Ideal to try their hand at the condition of not being too demanding.