Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro
asproduct asproduct

«  Very good product »

Published on 09/09/12 at 06:07
A friend gave me a demo of Traktor Scratch Pro 2 coupled Technics SL 1200 MK5 ... I was amazed!

This software coupled with its sound card and through hard Timecoded (Vinyl and CD) allows you to mix all mp3! I have a playlist of over 16,000 songs and put on USB or CD burning is still very long ... (And be constantly redo it to be always up to date!).

This software is installed on a Mac Mini or a Mac laptop where all my music is located just huge! (On a Windows PC I'm less excited ... Too much risk of crash ...).

Huge advantage: speed to find a way (on key is much longer and CD ... Must find the right one!).

I use 2 DENON DNS-3700, the Native Instruments Kontrol X1, and the Audio 4 DJ sound card (I believe it is possible to connect the MIDI turntables but I have not been able to properly configure so I dropped!).

Discomobile use.

GETTING STARTED

Installation straightforward interface in English but not always easy to understand everything!

Trouble-free operation with Apple computers (I had a 2008 MacBook Pro and Mac Mini 2009, met with no crash, I've done the "small" parties with my MacBook Air 11 "2011 with no problems! My friend used with either an iMac 20 "(2008) is a Mac Mini 2011 and the result is perfect too!)

I've never seen Windows if things went as well!

How long have you been using?

Since January 2011.

Did you try many other models before buying it?

No! I did not even know it existed other.

How do you rate the quality / price?

Too expensive ... Except occasion! (200/250 euros for the model Scratch Duo ok, not more!)

With experience, you do again this choice?

Maybe not! The Denon is not recognized by default MIDI TRAKTOR, whereas they are SERATO ...

But I will not change system today now that I am "broken" on Traktor!