Traktor Pro 2.6 Support for Pioneer DJM-T1
Pioneer will release version 3.0 firmware update for the DJM-T1 DJ Mixer.
The DJM-T1 firmware will come with the new TSI file to use with Traktor Scratch 2.6.0. With this firmware update the (new) functions in Traktor can be used by the DJM-T1.
New functions in Traktor 2.6:
- Flux Mode: Activate Flux mode to silently continue song playback during a CUE, Loop and scratch and then return to the exact time for creating transitions.
- Post Fader: Change the position where you want to apply your effect, pre-fader or post-fader.
- Macro FX: Eleven effects that can be controlled by one knob.
As mentioned the firmware update will be available from December 3rd via the Pioneer Support website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- The top budget CD decks for DJs Even if DJs are turning more and more towards immaterial formats nowadays, it's still useful to keep a good old CD player lying around, one that can play back normal Red Book CDs as well as those stacked with compressed files. There are different models for around $500. We asked the global Audiofanzine community which ones are their favorites, so without further adieu, here are the best CD decks for DJ according to you!
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.