Sennheiser HD-215 headphones
The new Sennheiser HD 215 headphones are designed for sound quality as well as attenuation of ambient noise. The rotatable ear cup for one-ear listening and the single-sided coiled cable make them suited to DJ monitoring.
The HD 215 comes with a protective pouch for storage and transportation.
- Excellent stereo sound
- Spatial sound image
- Outstanding wearing comfort for long listening sessions
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise
- Ear cup is rotatable for one-ear listening
- Convenient protective pouch included
- Extremely rugged
- Single-sided coiled cable, detachable
- Comfortable headband and ear pads
- 1 ⁄4“ (6.3 mm) screw-on jack adaptor, gold-plated (Foto)
- 2-year warranty
- Jack plug 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Nominal impedance 32 Ω
- Weight w/o cable ca. 280 g
- Transducer principle dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling circum-aural
- Cable length 3 m
- Frequency response (headphones) 12.....22000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 112 dB(SPL)
- THD, total harmonic distortion <0,2 %
- Headphone with single-sided coiled cable, detachable
- 6,3 mm adaptor
- Convenient protective pouch
For more information, click here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ultrasone Edition 9 Ultrasone Inc. announces the few remaining Edition 9 headphones are available in the U.S. The last Edition 9 headphones have a MSRP of $1,799 and are available at select Ultrasone dealers and at the Ultrasone website.
- Sennheiser MM 200 Bluetooth earphones The MM 200 is the first Stereo Bluetooth® headset in Sennheiser Communications’ product range. Choose your ideal size ear pad for an optimum fit and get high isolation against environmental noise as well as a strong bass response.
- Ultrasone HFI-15G Surround phones Ultrasone release the HFI-15G Surround headphones