T-Rex Releases New SpinDoctor Pre-Amp
T-Rex released its new, modified SpinDoctor pre-amp.
The SpinDoctor's tonality has been modified and the tone regulation is now different, which gives the SpinDoctor an over all vintage tone, according to the manufacturer. The price has been lowered at 599 US$ MAP. SpinDoctor has 4 programmable channels, a set of tone controls, motorised knobs and tube-driven tone.
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz: 306 Kohm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz: 522 Ohm
- Simulator Impedance @ 1KHz: 111 Ohm
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 11,8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,2V DC
- Current Draw @ 12V DC: 1,5A
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 2Vp/p.
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack Simulator, 12V DC Jack, Midi (5pole Din)
- Controls: Switch A, Switch B, Switch C, Switch D, Level, Drive Tone, Sim Level,
- Depth: 190mm; Width: 250mm; Height: 65mm
- Weight with Power supply: 2,8Kg
For more info, check out T-Rex at http://www.t-rex-engineering.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Peavey Orange County Choppers Stage Pack Peavey Electronics introduces the Orange County Choppers Stage Pack, a starter kit featuring the unique guitar designed and popularized on the reality TV series American Chopper.
- Mills Acoustics Afterburner 412B Classic MILLS Acoustics, USA introduces the latest addition to their lineup of Pro-Tour Guitar Cabs, the Afterburner 412B Classic.
- FH(fx) Algal Bloom The Algal Bloom is a thick, nasty new fuzz pedal by FH(fx). The circuit design received valuable input offered by Mellowtone (a builder for FuzzHugger.com and a contributor to the FH(fx) Hugger). The result is a brutal and unique new fuzz, says FH(fx).