T-Rex released its new, modified SpinDoctor pre-amp.
The SpinDoctor's tonality has been modified and the tone regulation is now different, which gives the SpinDoctor an over all vintage tone, according to the manufacturer. The price has been lowered at 599 US$ MAP. SpinDoctor has 4 programmable channels, a set of tone controls, motorised knobs and tube-driven tone.
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz: 306 Kohm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz: 522 Ohm
- Simulator Impedance @ 1KHz: 111 Ohm
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 11,8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,2V DC
- Current Draw @ 12V DC: 1,5A
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 2Vp/p.
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack Simulator, 12V DC Jack, Midi (5pole Din)
- Controls: Switch A, Switch B, Switch C, Switch D, Level, Drive Tone, Sim Level,
- Depth: 190mm; Width: 250mm; Height: 65mm
- Weight with Power supply: 2,8Kg
For more info, check out T-Rex at http://www.t-rex-engineering.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.