American Audio's VMS4 4-channel MIDI controller uses MIDILOG channels (MIDI or analog) for use in both digital and analog.
The MIDI workstation is available in a new version that comes bundled with Traktor DJ software. The new VMS4 Traktor has a faceplate and buttons that were specifically designed for Traktor users.
Offering the same features as the original model, the VMS4 Traktor includes:
- 4 USB/analog selectable MIDILOG channels (MIDI and analog)
- Built-in mousepad designed to allow DJs to make their selections from the top of the unit
- Audio control faders, knobs and switches designed to eliminate popping, wiper noise and zipper noise
- 2 jog wheels
- Optional use with an Innofader replacement crossfader (sold separately)
For more, visit American Audio.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.