Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
The Reloop Beatmix 4 is a performance-oriented 4-channel pad controller for Serato. Both companies have teamed up, to develop a 'fun to use’ 4-Channel controller for the worldwide popular DJ software Serato to work seamlessly plug 'n’ play: Connect and start mixing. It comes with the 4-deck version of SERATO DJ Intro out of the box and features an integrated audio interface equipped with two headphone connections (3.5 and 6.3 mm) for monitoring, one mic input with separate volume control and an RCA output for connecting speakers.
- 4-Deck SERATO Performance PAD Controller
- Plug 'n’ play: Simply connect to your computer and start mixing your tracks
- Performance pad section: 16x multi-colour drum pads for triggering loop-, sample- and hot cue-mode
- Colour-coded trigger pads for visual feedback about mode and function
- Split mode: CUE and sampler mode can be combined
- Illuminated jog wheel (LED) for visual feedback on the virtual needle position (Serato DJ only)
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Dedicated 3-band EQ control and gain control per channel
- SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated sampler volume fader
- Fader-start feature: Easy CUE control with the channel fader
- Quick-skip: Fast search within a track
- Slim-profile, big jog wheels with premium aluminium platters and optimized scratching integration
- Control many, stunning DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope) with 2 FX units
- Integrated USB audio club interface
- 14-bit pitch fader with pitch bend control buttons
- Large transport section with stutter and sync controls
- Mouse-less playlist navigation
- 2x headphones connections on the front panel: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack
- 6.3 mm jack mic input with volume control on the front panel
- SHIFT buttons for second layer control
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with low latency (PC/Mac)
- Seamless hardware integration for SERATO DJ & DJ INTRO
- MIDI-ready: Compatible with most popular DJ software
- USB bus powered (no power supply required)
Reloop’s Beatmix 4 mk2 is expected in May 2016 for an unchanged MSRP of €299.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.
- [NAMM] Numark CDMIX USB Numark has introduced the CDMIX USB, a dual CD player with USB ins to allow mixing from up to two USB keys.