Denon DJ MC2000 Available
Denon DJ announces that its new MC2000 DJ USB bus powered controller is now available.
- Designed sfor ‘Serato DJ intro’ Software (included)
- USB Bus Powered
- MIDI Output – Map to other DJ Software
- File Browsing Controls
- Built-in Audio interface
- MIC Input /Line Input
Head to Denon DJ for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SCS.4DJ with Version 3.0 of the SC-IX OS Stanton announces the next evolution of the SC-IX operating system which powers the SCS.4DJ Complete Digital DJ System.
- Virtual DJ Updated to v7.2 Atomix Productions are working on Virtual DJ 8, but in the meantime they’ve released an update to the software with a few new features.
- Allen & Heath Firmware Updates Allen & Heath will be releasing new firmware updates for the Xone:DB4 and Xone:DB2 digital FX mixers, and the Xone:K2 MIDI controller.