Denon DJ also introduces at NAMM a new 2-channel MIDI controller for Serato DJ, the MC4000.
The Denon MC4000 control surface is designed for professional DJs who mix on a computer with Serato DJ (Intro version included), but also Traktor 2 and Virtual DJ 8.
- 2-deck MIDI controller
- 2 touch jogs
- 100mm pitch faders
- EQ and effects on each channel
- Built-in 24-bit / 44.1 audio interface
- Independent hot cue and sampler pads
- 2 mic inputs with dedicated echo effect, 2-band EQ and duck feature that automatically lowers the music when you talk
- RCA aux input
- Balanced Main and Booth outputs
- Metal chassis
The new MC4000 will be available this year, for $399.99 MSRP.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.