[NAMM] Denon DJ MC4000 controller
Denon DJ also introduces at NAMM a new 2-channel MIDI controller for Serato DJ, the MC4000.
The Denon MC4000 control surface is designed for professional DJs who mix on a computer with Serato DJ (Intro version included), but also Traktor 2 and Virtual DJ 8.
- 2-deck MIDI controller
- 2 touch jogs
- 100mm pitch faders
- EQ and effects on each channel
- Built-in 24-bit / 44.1 audio interface
- Independent hot cue and sampler pads
- 2 mic inputs with dedicated echo effect, 2-band EQ and duck feature that automatically lowers the music when you talk
- RCA aux input
- Balanced Main and Booth outputs
- Metal chassis
The new MC4000 will be available this year, for $399.99 MSRP.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] A vinyl interface for Serato Denon DJ had this brilliant idea with the DS1, a small tool for turntablist DJs that is introduced this weekend at NAMM 2015.
- [NAMM] 2 Numark Mixtrack mkIII controllers The Numark Mixtrack DJ MIDI controller is upgraded this year with a third generation of standard and Pro models.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2015 DJ console Rane introduces this week at NAMM 2015 a new mixing console for DJ that can handle analog and digital sources.