EKS XP10
Dj dzil Dj dzil
Publié le 10/23/08 à 03:54

Off topic:

I use XP10 for over a year before I tried the m'tais Hercules DJ Console (well but then I quickly limited the discovery that XP10 and happiness. Associ a vestax PMC 280, I must confess that I have fun like crazy. The sound rendering is correct usage is really great.

The keys are actually a bit hard but we made it quickly. At the opening of beasts I was very tonn of its small size and fragile appearance, especially its light weight (necessarly when you leave a pair of CDJ 500 and Technics 1200 MKII we very surprised by the appearance ....).

Then after two days of almost non stop mix, I was captivated by its functionality.
I use the software with buffalo for me is really great because had to work the "old" no aid to the mix and that's really great.

Several evenings are putting their assets and still no reliable bug report.

I would do without this choice problem, nearly two years of use and I am always a pleasure to handle, and especially the transition between the CDJ and XP10 are really easy. Sional in Dailleurs I always use my CDJ.