This 4TrackTrigger has been developed by the same man who developed the intriguing 4MidiLoop DJ controller, Ivo Glanzmann.
You can now pre-order the 4TrackTrigger, a 4 Deck Traktor Controller fitted in an aluminium case.
- 17 Potentiometer, FX, Loop Recorder
- 17 Push Encoder, Browser / Load, Seek / Play, Loop Size / move
- Rubber knobs
- 188 Led’s different colors to display various informations
- 150 Push buttons in different colors and sizes, double functions with shift button
- 6 Displays, Master Clock, Loop Recorder, Loop Size
- 2 Jack inputs for additional control with external foot switch / expession pedals
- USB bus powering, Power supply via USB- Bus / consumption less than 500mA
- USB interface class compliant / no driver necessary
- Special controller for DJ Software (optimised for Native Instruments, Traktor Pro 2.5)
- Setup Files for Traktor Pro 2.5 in current Version 2.5.0 or higher
- Indication of each relevant state by feedback data from software
- System mode for different basic settings (Midi channels, Led brightness, etc.)
- Remix decks are limited controllable (see user manual for further informations)
- Dimensions 11.41" (290 mm) x 2.36" (60 mm) x 14.17" (360 mm)
- Weight 2.8 kg
Pricing & Availability:
The 4TrackTrigger controller is as of today available for pre-order. The controller is priced at 1500 EUR excl. VAT. plus postage and shipping. If you pre-order now, the controller should be deliverable from mid-August.
For more specifications or your pre-order visit the website (4MidiLoop).
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.