The DS3 is a solution suited if you like to work with samples, loops, hotcues and FX in Traktor Pro 2.
The device has 12 large keys for access to 8 hotcues and all the transport functions.
4 multifunctional encoders are designed to give you control to various deck, loop and FX parameters. A display shows all the values on the device so you don't have to look at the screen all the time. You can switch the device to each of the 4 decks by dedicated buttons. Last but not least there are special loop recorder and browser sections. About 1200 assignments are included.
- Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2)
- Setup files for Traktor Pro/Duo 2 in version 2.1.1 or higher are shipped with the controller
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Controls up to four decks – switching between deck A-B-C-D on the fly
- Supports track deck & sample deck mode with switching between the modes
- 4 multifunctional encoders – access to FX and important deck + loop parameters
- Dedicated FX assign buttons for switching to the 4 FX busses
- Detailed control of all sample slot parameters by 4 encoders
- Browser section with encoder, view and favorite buttons (with additional tree navigation)
- Loop recorder section with encoder and two buttons
- 12 extra large buttons for sample trigger and hotcue access
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
- 31 LED’s + 2-digit display to show various informations by feedback data from computer
- About 750 commands – free to reassign
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180x105x70 mm, 350 g)
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or USB hub
- Native Instruments Traktor Pro/Duo 2 (as of version 2.1.1) or software which allows user assignments of continuous parameters (CC) and note commands.
250 Euro (incl. VAT)
Visit FaderFox for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Xylio FutureDecks Pro v3 Xylio has announced the release of FutureDecks DJ Pro 3.0, a release with 50 new features.
- Smithson-Martin Kontrol Surface 1974 The Kontrol Surface 1974 (KS-1974) is a multi-touch MIDI control surface from the developers of the Emulator DJ Software, Smithson-Martin.
- Stanton SCS.4DJ Gets Updated OS Stanton Magnetics announces updated system software, SC-IX Version 2.0 and a new offline music file analyzer, QuickGrid software, for its SCS.4DJ Digital DJ Mixstation.