Faderfox Midicontrollers go USB
The 3rd generation of controllers brings new features like USB connection, better controls, access to four decks, access to four FX slots and more.
All Faderfox controllers are manufactured in series in Germany.
- Special controllers for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Ableton Live)
- Setup files for Traktor Pro/Duo (as of V.1.2.4) and Live (as of V.8.1.1) are shipped with the controller
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180x105x70 mm, 350 g)
- Silver aluminium front plates with an anodised coating (abrasion resistant) and inscriptions
- Faders, pots and encoders from ALPS
- New rubber knobs
Viewers of this article also read...
- Novation Dicer Dicer provides compact Cue Point and Looping control for the digital DJ.
- Vestax PDX-3000 MKII Vestax announced a new direct drive turntable, the PDX-3000 MKII.
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 Review Native Instruments has been announcing the launch of Traktor Kontrol X1 for several months now and it was even possible to pre-order it on the NI website, if you wanted to be one of the lucky first owners. Was the waiting worth it? Does the Kontrol X1 fulfill our expectations? We'll see... but let's unpack it first!