FaderFox introduced a new controller called LV3, a compact controller for Ableton Live.
The device controls track volumes by faders, rack parameters by encoders and joysticks and important global things like tempo, quantization & cue/master-volumes. You get 24 programmable buttons, organized in 3 rows.
- Special controller for Ableton Live (also suitable for other DAW software)
- Automap setup files for Live 8 are shipped with the controller (no manual mapping necessary)
- USB interface – class compliant / no driver necessary
- Controls 8 tracks with possibility to shift the 8-track-window to further tracks
- 24 programmable buttons for all track functions
- About 280 commands – freely reassignable (each track sends on separate midi channel)
- Select and start/stop of scenes/clips with dedicated encoder (clip-scroll in session view)
- 4 mulifunctional push-encoders to control rack parameters in the selected track
- 2 non-centered joysticks to control rack parameters in the selected track or in send tracks
- Global control of several global parameters like tempo, quantization and master / cue volumes
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
- 33 LED’s in different colors to display various informations like clip states etc.
- 2-digit-display to show current scene number and track window
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180×105×70 mm, 350 g)
- Faders and encoders from ALPS
- New rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
- Ableton Live 8 or software which allows user assignments of continuous parameters (CC)
250 Euro (incl. VAT)
Visit FaderFox for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.