Hercules Mk4 Available
Hercules announced the immediate availability of the newest version of their DJ Console line, the DJ Console Mk4, a mixing console with a compact design and analog audio source connectivity.
• 2 stereo outputs (2 x 2 RCA) let DJs play their mix for the audience (channels 1-2: 2 RCA outputs to connect hi-fi systems and mixers, plus 1 stereo mini jack output (1/8” / 3.5mm) for multimedia speakers), while also previewing the next track for themselves (channels 3-4: 2 RCA outputs, plus 1 headphone plug)
• 2 stereo inputs (2 x 2 RCA) let DJs connect external audio sources, and include them in their digital mix: vinyl turntables, CD or MP3 players, and so on
• 4 input levels: phono (for vinyl turntables), consumer line level (-10dBv, for MP3 players), pro line level (+4dBu, for studio gear), and boosted pro line level (+8dBu, for the most powerful CD players designed for DJing)
• 1 microphone jack (1/4” / 6.35mm), with talk-over function
• 1 headphone jack (1/4” / 6.35mm), for previewing tracks
Other features include:
• Two decks for mixing digital audio files
• Two jog wheels for moving within tracks, adjusting speed of playback, applying scratching effects and more
This new Hercules controller will be bundled with VirtualDJ DJC Edition, a mixing software that provides users with useful functions including audio file analysis for calculating music tracks’ BPM, suggesting a cue point and more. The console also includes functions for synchronizing tracks, as well as for applying automatic loops and multiple effects for users who want to add their own personal touch to their musical creations or record their mixes as audio files. As a final touch, Hercules is including a graphic skin that can be placed underneath the see-through plate on top of the controller, allowing users to give a unique look to their console.
For more information on the DJ Console Mk4 or to check out the entire Hercules DJing range, visit www.hercules.com.
Minimum system requirements
PC: 1.5GHz processor or higher; 1GB RAM; Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32/64-bit); USB port; stereo speakers and/or headphones.
Mac: 1.5GHz processor or higher; 1GB RAM; Mac OS® 10.4 / 10.5 /10.6; USB port; stereo speakers and/or headphones.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.