Block is a compact and programmable MIDI control surface designed for interactive audio performance.
The Limited Edition Block Diablo is only available while supplies last. This version has a mahogany body, black faceplate, and red LED’s.
• 9.75" × 9.75" × 1.5" (WLH) / weight 3 lbs.
• USB Powered
• Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
• Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
• 64 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
• Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
• Black Anodized Aluminum Faceplate
• Mahogany Body
• Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
• Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
• Made in the USA
• Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
• ROHS compliant
• USB cable included
Check out Livid Instruments for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.