Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4

MIDI Control Surface for DJ from Native Instruments belonging to the Traktor series.

Public price: $999 incl. VAT
Jazzman49 Jazzman49

«  Equal to itself »

Published on 06/04/14 at 01:18
I use the s4 for over a year and I just returned from a midi mixvibes followed by a Hercules Rmx followed by a VMS4 from American Audio.
The feeling that I had with all the controllers that was only after a month of use I had to change. Regarding the S4 it's been a year that I use and the idea of ​​change has not crossed my mind once.

It is by far one of the best controllers on the market first because it combines portability, reliability, versatility (I'm dj hip hop and house). And secondly edition sticky perfectly with Traktor which is also one of the best software to mix, giving it a full consistency with the latter and a plug And Play safe (ie a s4 can only work on a license Traktor at a time, so that on my PC: D).

It is a choice that I advise that when you start having a budget! I would almost say it is a must when using Traktor.
Budget for about 700 € you get new or like new and are not going to bother the other hand if you have something to buy.