Numark N4 DJ Controller
Numark will be introducing their new N4 Four Channel DJ Controller and Mixer at the coming BPM trade show in the UK starting this Saturday,
Featuring 4-decks of software control plus a built-in mixer that can be used with or without a computer, N4 comes in a portable package.
This 4-channel controller has touch-sensitive platters, 4-decks of software control with loop and effects controls, a built-in USB audio interface and a mixer section with EQ and gain. N4 will come with both Serato DJ Intro software and a 4-deck version of Virtual DJ LE.
The N4 DJ controller with a mixer is built for flexible control of various music sources. Its built-in DJ mixer allows DJs to mix an external source including turntables, CD players and MP3 players. DJs are able to switch from controlling 4 decks of software to controlling 2 decks of software plus 2 channels of external source.
In addition to 4-decks of MIDI software control, N4 gives DJs the ability to use their CD player or turntable to control advanced DJ software by employing turntables with time-coded vinyl or CD players with time-coded CDs.
• 4-Deck controller and DJ Mixer that works with or without the computer
• External mixing (2 CD/Turntable + 2 Mic)
• Built-in USB audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
• Touch-sensitive control wheels
• Serato DJ Intro software included
• 4-Deck version of Virtual DJ LE Included
• Mixer section with EQ, loop and effects controls
Check out Numark for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Serato DJ Intro Serato announces the release of Serato DJ Intro, a new DJ software.
- Pioneer DJM-250 Pioneer has released the DJM-250 Mixer.
- American Audio VMS2 American Audio has added a new model to the VMS Series, the VMS2 Digital Work Station, a 2-channel version that comes bundled with an updated edition of Virtual DJ LE software.