Pioneer DDJ-SP1 4-deck controller for Serato
Pioneer DJ will launch in october the DDJ-SP1 four deck MIDI controller designed to control, mix and scratch with Serato DJ software.
- Four-deck controller
- 16 rubber LED pads with seven trigger modes: hot cue, slicer, roll, sampler, hot loop, auto loop and manual loop
- Velocity mode to control the volume of samples according to how hard the pads are hit
- Slip mode silently continues playback and brings the track back to a defined position, ideal for loops, scratches and reverses
- Sampler volume slider to control the output of the 16 trigger pads
- 2x4 FX knobs and buttons
- More than 30 sound effects powered by iZotope
- 8 cue points on each deck
- Syncable 6 slot sample bank
- Fully assignable to control any DJ software
- USB Port (USB powered)
- Optimized for Serato DJ and Video
- Aluminum faceplate
The DDJ-SP1 will be available in October for 399€ / £329 incl. VAT and will ship with a voucher for a free download of the Serato Video plug-in (116€ / £ 92 value aprox.)
More info at pioneerdjusa.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Pioneer DJM-900SRT DJ mixer Pioneer DJ introduces today its new DJM-900SRT four channel DJ mixer with built-in sound card for native control of Serato DJ software.
- Deckadance updated to v2.2 Image Line has updated its Deckadance DJ software to v2.2, which brings a new MIDI Scripting function.
- Gemini G4V and G2V DJ controllers now available Gemini DJ announces the availability of its two G4V and G2V MIDI controllers which were introduces earlier this year at NAMM and Musikmesse.