Pioneer DJ will launch in october the DDJ-SP1 four deck MIDI controller designed to control, mix and scratch with Serato DJ software.
The Pioneer DDJ-SP1 is designed to extend the hands-on capabilities with a Serato DJ-based mixing setup, for example with the new DJM-900SRT mixer and the DDJ-S1 controller.
- Four-deck controller
- 16 rubber LED pads with seven trigger modes: hot cue, slicer, roll, sampler, hot loop, auto loop and manual loop
- Velocity mode to control the volume of samples according to how hard the pads are hit
- Slip mode silently continues playback and brings the track back to a defined position, ideal for loops, scratches and reverses
- Sampler volume slider to control the output of the 16 trigger pads
- 2×4 FX knobs and buttons
- More than 30 sound effects powered by iZotope
- 8 cue points on each deck
- Syncable 6 slot sample bank
- Fully assignable to control any DJ software
- USB Port (USB powered)
- Optimized for Serato DJ and Video
- Aluminum faceplate
The DDJ-SP1 will be available in October for 399€ / £329 incl. VAT and will ship with a voucher for a free download of the Serato Video plug-in (116€ / £ 92 value aprox.)
More info at pioneerdjusa.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.