[Musikmesse] Reloop Beatmix
Reloop Beatmix is a 2-channel controller developed for the software platform Virtual DJ.
- 2-deck Virtual DJ MIDI DJ controller
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio interface
- Designed for the DJ software Virtual DJ - Extensive transport section with newly developed trigger buttons
- Flat 14cm XL jog wheels with aluminium platters
- Arranged mixer/CD player design
- Classic 2-channel mixer design
- 70mm pitch fader
- Mouse-less music library management with Reloop Trax Encoder
- Controls for effects, smart looping, Hot Cues, Beat Mash and sampler
- Designated filter dial per deck
- Fader start feature
- Smart loop section
- Hot Cue section with delete button
- Beat Mash mode for chopping up of tracks
- 6.3mm jack microphone connection with volume control
- Sound interface: stereo RCA output
- Stereo RCA booth/rec output for additional DJ monitors or mix recordings
- 6.3mm stereo jack headphones connection with volume and cue mix control
- Shift buttons for second function layer
- Altogether 61 MIDI controllers (34 buttons, 5 faders, 3 push and turn encoders, 17 dials, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Compatible with every MIDI-learning software
- Traktor 2 Pro mappings available as download
- USB bus powered: Beatmix simply requires USB for power supply
- Theft protection: Kensington safety slot
- ASIO drivers
- Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista
- Comes Plug'n'Play ready with Virtual DJComes 'plug and play' ready with Serato DJ Intro & 4
- Deck Virtual DJ 7 LE (Reloop Edition)
Check out www.reloopdj.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Stanton Magnetics DJC.4 Stanton introduces a new DJ controller in its lineup called DJC.4.
- [Musikmesse] Vestax VCI-380 Vestax introduces the VCI-380, a 2-channel DJ controller with a built-in DJ mixer, FSR pads and bundled with Serato ITCH.
- [Musikmesse] Pioneer RMX-1000 Pioneer announces today the RMX-1000 Remix Station.