[Musikmesse] Reloop introduces BeatPad 2
Reloop improved its BeatPad MIDI controller for DJ in a version 2 equipped with drum pads, and compatible with iOS, Android and Mac/PC.
Here’s what’s new in BeatPad 2:
- 2x8 touch sensitive drum pads
- 8 color coded performance modes with RGB LEDs on pads and jog wheels
- Color coded Sampler and Hot Cue modes
- Auto Loop / Bounce Loop modes
- Touch FX / Jog FX modes for effect modulation
- Slicer / Slice Loop modes for remixing
- EQ preset switch for the filter / 3-band EQ
- Harmonic mix via Key Lock and Key Match features
- Advanced track manager with track preview and queue, library switch and edit grid
You’ll find on the BeatPad 2 the 4-channel USB audio interface, transport section, Fader Start feature, 100 mm pitch faders, 2-channel mixer as well as effect, loop, hot cue and looper features, and the Shift button to access additional control layer. Connections include an RCA stereo aux input with phono preamp, 1/4“ mic input with dedicated volume control as well as 1/4“ and 1/8“ headphone outputs. The controller is optimized for DJay 2 and allows for Spotify access. It ships with USB, iOS Lightning and Android OTG cables as well as a universel power supply.
Price: 499 €
More info at www.reloop.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The NI Traktor Kontrol D2 officially introduced A few days after the WMC 2015 Miami, Native Instruments officially introduces the Traktor Kontrol D2 as well as its new Stem audio format.
- Drawmer announces the EDeMulator pedal Drawmer will open today pre-orders for EDeMulator, its first effect pedal designed specifically for DJs.
- New Allen & Heath Xone:43 DJ mixer Allen & Heath announces the availability of the new Xone:43 4+1 channel mixer for DJ.