Reloop BeatPad DJ controller for iPad
At BPM Show 2013, Reloop introduced the BeatPad DJ MIDI controller designed to control the DJAY app on iOS devices.
The BeatPad is a dedicated iOS controller for mixing with the Algoriddim DJAY iOS app on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. It also charges your device using the included 30-pin and 8-pin Lightning adaptors.
The BeatPad can also be used with your PC or Mac computer via USB if you want to mix with DJAY, Traktor or any MIDI compatible DJ software.
A 4-channel USB audio interface is also included.
- 2 XXL jog wheels (15.5cm diameter) with vinyl grip surface, multicolor LEDs for visual feedback of the virtual needle position and effect/loop modulations
- Performance mode section : hot cue, bounce loop, instant FX and sampler
- Up to 4 hot cue points per deck
- 4 RGB backlit drum pads per deck
- Transport section
- Fader-start function
- 2 channel mixer with dedicated filters
- Shift buttons for second function layer
- Two 100mm pitch faders
- Trax encoder to browse the iTunes or any music library
- 2x volume control with line faders
- Dual 3-band EQ
- 2 gain controls
- 2 filter buttons
- Auxiliary stereo RCA input with phono preamp
- 1/4" microphone input with volume control
- XLR and stereo RCA outputs
- 2 headphones outputs (1/4" and 1/8")
- USB bus powered
- Kensington safety lock
- Dimensions: 460 x 42 x 325mm
- Weight: 4kg
The Reloop BeatPad controller will be available this winter. It will ship with two deck mappings for Traktor Pro 2. Note that it requires iOS 6 on your Apple iDevice. More information available at www.reloop.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Reloop RP-8000 turntable and controller Reloop unveiled this week-end at BPM Show 2013 the new products that will be launched this winter, including the RP-8000 hybrid turntable.
- New Pioneer DDJ-SR 2-channel DJ controller Pioneer has a busy agenda in september, and introduces today its newest DDJ-SR two-channel MIDI controller optimized for Serato DJ.
- QuNeo wireless transmitter announced Keith McMillen launched on Indiegogo a new crowd-funding campaign for the Rogue accessory for the QuNeo MIDI controller.