Reloop Digital Jockey Master Edition
The Digital Jockey series has grown by one new version: the Master Edition.
- PRO Traktor controller with stand-alone mixing function
- Professional DJ USB/MIDI controller with integrated audio interface
- New: Stand-alone mixing function: 2x phono/line inputs can be mixed directly with the Jockey (even without software / computer)
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio interface with 24 bit/96 kHz
- New: Flexible input-routing: mic and phono/line inputs can be routed to the software or the master output
- New: Fully digital mixer: Internal signal processing is constructed digitally
- New: Symmetrical outputs: Club sound via 6.3 mm jack
- New: Further outputs: 1x master 2 (RCA) and 1x booth (RCA)
- Stereo RCA inputs (with phono pre-amp) in order to connect CD players and turntables plus 6.3 mm microphone jack (with an equalizer of its own)
- Stereo RCA outputs for the connection of a master sound system
- Two headphones jacks (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm) for direct monitoring; with 1-band equalizer
- Crossfader curve adjustment at the device's front side
- ASIO drivers with minimum latency and best audio characteristics
- Optimized for the world's leading mixing software Traktor PRO (clearly arranged shift double assignment, control of up to 4 decks)
- Comes with Native Instruments Traktor LE
- All controllers in full size
- Altogether 73 MIDI controllers (42 buttons, 5 faders, 9 encoders, 6 push encoders, 9 turning knobs, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- All MIDI controllers are freely assignable
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- Arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- PC & Mac compatible
- Classic 2 channel design
- 1 x PRO Longlife crossfader with adjustable crossfader curve
- 2 x volume controllers with PRO Longlife line faders
- 2 x 3 band equalizer with Push2Kill turning knobs
- 2 x gain turning knobs
- 2 x touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- 4 different jog modes (Scratch, FX Dry/Wet, Search, Pitch Bend)
- 2 x high resolution 14 bit pitch faders without locking position
- 4 x assignable encoders and 4 x buttons for effect and sample control
- Unicoloured, glistening red illumination
- Cue mix, volume and master controllers
- Extra large Trax Encoder for quick and easy music library browsing (with load buttons)
- Dimensions: 370 x 38 x 295 mm
- Weight: 2.65 kg
Incl. Traktor LE DJ software, mains adapter and USB cord.
Minimum system requirements PC:
- Windows XP (SP3), Win7 (32 bit/64 bit)
- at least Pentium III / Intel Core Duo, 1 GHz (NO AMD processors recommended!)
- at least 512 MB RAM
Minimum system requirements Mac:
- OS X 10.5/10.6
- Intel Core Duo family (only Intel MACs)
- at least 512 MB RAM
Distribution: Reloop Distribution
Viewers of this article also read...
- Denon DJ Updates DN-HC1000S The Denon DN-HC1000S is a dedicated Serato controller enabling DJs to navigate around tracks, trigger cue points-samples-loops and effects.
- Digital 1 DJ PCDJ DEX for the Mac Digital 1 DJ/ PCDJ announced the release of PCDJ DEX for the MAC computer platform.
- Gemini Ctrl-Six The Gemini Ctrl-Six features 2 individual mixing channels with 2 large touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching, cueing, and other assignable parameters.