Reloop presents two new compact controllers with a feature set laid out for Traktor LE.
Two touch-sensitive jog wheels can be used either for scratching and pitch bending or for quick track searching. With the transport section (play, cue, cup & sync) the track is mixed and via shift function this section can also be used triggering cue points. Effects such as delay, flanger or reverb can be selected and manipulated via a touch encoder. A designated rotary control for filter (and pan) can be used for high-pass and low-pass sweeps (HPF/LPF). The loop section comes with auto loop, manual in & out buttons, and a further encoder for rapid beat looping. The 14 bit pitch fader and the illuminated pitch bend buttons round off the player section.
Besides 3-band equalizer and gain the classically arranged 2 channel mixer also offers an LED level meter and MIDI data & power status lights. The Trax encoder lets you dig in the music library.
On the rear panel the LED backround light and the jog wheels sensitivity can be adjusted to one’s preferences. The shift lock switch lets you activate the shift function as toggle or hold mode. A further highlight is the DJ Team switch: Two Mixage controllers can be hooked up to one computer. This way one DJ team can control four decks in one software without mixing up the MIDI command (Traktor PRO required).
A pre-configured Traktor LE version is already included; connected via USB and selected through the Setup Wizard. Reloop Mixage is also compatible with any other software that is enabled for MIDI control.
A multi-channel interface is built in this version. You can connect your sound system and headphones for direct monitoring of the tracks. For hosts, MCs or singers a microphone connection on the front side has been integrated. The signal can be routed directly to the master-out or to a computer for recording; the volume can also be adjusted directly.
- DJ USB/MIDI controller with integrated audio interface
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio interface with 16 bit/48 kHz
- 6.3 mm microphone connection (with volume controller of its own)
- Stereo RCA outputs for the connection to the master sound system and 6.3 mm headphones connection for direct monitoring
- ASIO driver
- Arranged mixer/CD player design
- Optimized for Traktor LE
- All controllers in full size
- 54 MIDI controllers (30 buttons, 5 faders, 4 encoders, 1 push knob, 12 knobs, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- MIDI controllers freely assignable
- USB bus power: power supply also possible via USB
- Anti-theft system: Kensington safety slot
- Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7
- Classic 2 channel design
- 1 x PRO Longlife crossfader
- 2 x volume controller with PRO Longlife faders
- 2 × 3 band equalizer
- 2 x gain knob
- 2 x cue button
- 2 x LED level meter
- 2 x touchsensitive (adjustable sensitivity), two-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Transport section for play, cue, cup, and sync (also useable as cue point section)
- 2 different jog modes (scratch & pitch bend, fast search)
- 2 × 14 bit pitchfader without latch position
- 2 x pitch bend buttons
- 2 x assignable encoders and 4 x buttons for effect and loop control
- Designated knobs for filter and pan effect
- Shift button for double function assignment
- Glistening white, red, and orange LED illumination
- Cue mix, volume, and master controller
- Trax encoder for browsing in the music library (with load buttons)
- Power and MIDI data status LEDs
- LED dimming function
- Adjustable jog sensitivity
- Shift-lock feature
- DJ team mode: change the MIDI channel and connect 2 controllers to a computer for 4 deck control (Traktor PRO)
Minimum system requirements PC:
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows 7 (32 bit/64 bit)
- At least Pentium IV / Intel Core Duo, 1.4 GHz
- At least 1 GB RAM
- CD-ROM/DVD drive
Minimum system requirements Mac:
- OS X 10.5/10.6
- Intel Core Duo Family (only Intel Macs), 1.66 GHz
- At least 1 GB MB RAM
- CD-ROM/DVD drive
- Dimensions: 370 × 44 × 258 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Incl. DJ Software Traktor LE, mains adapter, and USB cord
For more details, check out www.reloopdj.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.