[NAMM] Reloop Terminal Mix 4
Reloop presents its first digital mixing controller designed especially for Serato: Terminal Mix 4.
The Terminal Mix 4 is a 4-channel mixer* offering features, including 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique* and filter modulation capabilities per channel. Any of the 4 channels can be assigned to the crossfader via the controls on the front panel, where you will also be able to adjust the curve of the crossfader.
In addition to the Trax Encoder, the master section is now equipped with four management buttons which allow direct access to playlists, crates, or further layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded intoa deck via the designated load buttons – a fader start* function can also be activated if desired.
Reloop have also developed new flat aluminium jog platters which, at an XXL diameter of 15.5cm, have also been enhanced by a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend / Vinyl / Quick Search) it's possible to switch between pitch correcting, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
Trigger Action Deluxe: The entire transport section is equipped with rubberised buttons, which offer a pressure point.
The performance section* features an 8 button layout which can be utilised over 2
separate layers. On the first layer, 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample
decks can be triggered simultaneously. Depending on the software used, other creative possibilities are available, for example the option of accessing hot cues / samples 5-8 on the second layer – or with future software updates, this section can be enhanced even further with new performance modes (Cut 'n' Slice) for live remixing.
The FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to set loops, adjust the size of the loops, and move the loops whilst in a live situation.
Reloop have integrated a 14 bit pitch fader with 100mm increments.
The audio section offers connecting possibilities for your master PA (including balanced output jacks), a zone function, and a DJ booth system. Also included are the 2 headphones connections (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm), which can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts, or singers has also been
integrated and can be adjusted via a routing switching system. Furthermore, it's possible
to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or iPhone/iPod to the Aux input which can routed to the master or software.
*Some features are only available with a software Pro version.
- 4-Deck SERATO DJ Performance controller
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio interface
- Designed for mixing software developer Serato
- Transport section with new touch rubber buttons
- Flat XXL Jog Platters with Vinyl-grip surface
- Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design
- 4-Channel Club Mixer design with dedicated Filter knobs and Fader start
- Cross fader curve & assign switches on the front
- 14-bit 100mm Pitch fader with Range and Keylock functions
- Mouse-less Playlist Management Control
- Controls for Effects, Smart Looping, Hot Cues and Sampler
- Performance Section prepared for individual live remixing updates (Cut & Slice)
- Stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for hooking up a CD player or turntable with routing control (into the Software or to the Master)
- 6.3 mm microphone input jack with volume and equalizer control
- Boost your PA with balanced 6,3mm jack outputs or unbalanced Stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo RCA Booth outputs for extra DJ monitors
- 2 headphone connections: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo for whichever plug is convenient including equalizer control
- Shift buttons for second layer controls including Shift lock feature
- Altogether 111 MIDI controllers (60 buttons, 7 faders, 7 push encoders, 31 turning knobs, 4 switches, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Controller is compatible with every MIDI-Learn capable software
- USB bus powered: Terminal Mix 4 can be powered via USB only (power supply optional)
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- CORE / ASIO drivers (Mac/PC)
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- 4-Deck Mapping available for Traktor PRO 2
- Comes with Serato DJ Intro & 4-Deck Virtual DJ 7 LE (Reloop Edition)
- Classic 4 channel design
- 1 x PRO Longlife crossfader with adjustable crossfader curve
- 4 x volume controllers with PRO Longlife line faders
- 4 x 3 band equalizer knobs
- 4 x gain turning knob
- 4x Filter knob
- 2 x 15,5cm touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Different jog modes (Scratch & Pitch Bend, Quick Search)
- 2 x 100mm 14-bit pitch faders without locking position
- 1 assignable encoder, 3 assignable knobs, 4 buttons for effect control
- Unicoloured, glistening red illumination
- Cue mix, headphones volume, sampler volume and master controllers
- Trax Encoder for music library browsing (with 4 load buttons)
- 2x 8bar LED chain (master L+R)
- Dimensions: 515 x 44 x 320 mm
- Weight: 4.65 kg (netto)
- Incl. Serato DJ Intro & Virtual DJ LE 4-Deck Reloop Edition and USB cord
No pricing info at this point.
Visit www.reloopdj.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.