Reloop announces its digital mixing controller designed especially for Serato: Terminal Mix 4.
The Terminal Mix 4 features an integrated 4-channel mixer with 3-fold EQ with kill technique and filter modulation capabilities per channel. Any of the 4 channels can be assigned to the crossfader via the controls on the front panel, where you will also be able to adjust the curve of the crossfader.
Full product details are described here: en.audiofanzine.com/dj-midi-control-surface/reloop/terminal-mix-4/news
- Classic 4 channel design
- 1 x PRO Longlife crossfader with adjustable crossfader curve
- 4 x volume controllers with PRO Longlife line faders
- 4 x 3 band equalizer knobs
- 4 x gain turning knob
- 4x Filter knob
- 2 x 15,5cm touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Different jog modes (Scratch & Pitch Bend, Quick Search)
- 2 x high resolution 100mm 14-bit pitch faders without locking position
- 1 assignable encoder, 3 assignable knobs, 4 buttons for effect control
- Unicoloured, glistening red illumination
- Cue mix, headphones volume, sampler volume and master controllers
- Extra large Trax Encoder for quick and easy music library browsing (with 4 load buttons)
- 2x 8bar LED chain (master L+R)
- Dimensions: 515 x 44 x 320 mm
- Weight: 4.65 kg (netto)
Incl. Serato DJ Intro & Virtual DJ LE 4-Deck Reloop Edition and USB cord.
Visit Reloop DJ for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.