SCS.4DJ with Version 3.0 of the SC-IX OS
Stanton announces the next evolution of the SC-IX operating system which powers the SCS.4DJ Complete Digital DJ System.
- BeatGrid editing - The ability to edit a track’s beatgrid in real-time, with both “Tap Tempo” and "Dial-In-BPM" functionality.
- Three Hot cues per deck – Quick access buttons on the home/waveform screens allows users to add and delete hot cues. Hot cues are remembered through power cycles.
- Optimized system management – Switching screens is now designed to be faster. Navigating large libraries/playlists is designed to be more responsive and precise.
- Loop memory - User-created loops are remembered through power cycles.
- Broader device support for smart phones, MP3 players and tablet computers.
- Headphone gain boost now selectable via a menu item.
- New recording to USB media.
- When a deck is paused, scratch functionality is automatically enabled to provide fseeking and setting of cue points.
The new SC-IX Version 3.0 release and both Mac and PC versions of the QuickGrid analyzer, are available from the Stanton website: www.stantondj.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Virtual DJ Updated to v7.2 Atomix Productions are working on Virtual DJ 8, but in the meantime they’ve released an update to the software with a few new features.
- Allen & Heath Firmware Updates Allen & Heath will be releasing new firmware updates for the Xone:DB4 and Xone:DB2 digital FX mixers, and the Xone:K2 MIDI controller.
- Vestax Spin2 DJ Controller Vestax will introduce a specifically designed controller for the algoriddim djay software at the BPM show.