Vestax Releases Black VCI-100
Vestax released its VCI-100 MIDI Control Surface - in Black.
The VCI-100 has two jog wheels and a curve generator that controls the crossfader curve, designed at giving the DJ professional mixer features, even if the software being used doesn't allow for curve control.
Traktor LE (Native Instrument Inc.) is bundled to the VCI-100 with exclusive control assignment files, on Mac and PC.
- 90 parameters of various software are assignable to the VCI-100's control section via USB transmitted MIDI signals.
- Every crossfader motion of the VCI-100 is digitally converted and sent to the software. Curve settings are generated with the built-in CPU, which allows you to adjust the crossfader curve to your preference whether or not the software you use has curve control.
- Operates both with USB bus-power and an exclusive power adaptor. (For best performance and stable operation, please use the power adaptor if the computer's power capacity is low or if using a USB hub).
- Compatible with all software that allows MIDI control assignment.
- Dimensions: 360(W) x 35(H) x 252(D) mm - as a standard laptop (Excluding knob height).
For more info: www.vestax.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- M-Audio Releases Torq 1.5 M-Audio has announced the release of the Torq 1.5 DJ software for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Mixvibes Announces Cross MixVibes announced the release ofl Cross, its new Mac OS X & Windows software for DJs.
- Mixvibes: Release Candidate 7.21 Mixvibes has announced the Release Candidate of MixVibes 7.21.