Summit Audio ECS-410 Everest
A while ago, Summit Audio released its ECS-410 Everest Channel Strip.
Summit Audio describes it as "a distinctly different, four section analog processor and microphone preamp, ideal for tracking, recording, and processing your most important signals."
Each section is independent with its own balanced IO with the ability to route each section together internally with TouchPatch™.
- 4 section analog channel strip with tube/ solid state preamp, passive EQ, dual mode dynamics, DriveBus output, TouchPatch™ routing
- Single touch routing with TouchPatch™
- Each section has independent balanced inputs and outputs
- Variable sound from "open and pristine" to "total overdrive", according to Summit
Retail price of $3925
MAP of $3499
+ 3-year warranty
For more info, visit: www.summitaudio.com.
Thanks to mcmix for reporting this newspiece
Viewers of this article also read...
- Radial Engineering Launches Forest Audio Radial Engineering has announced the launch of Forest Audio, a new division that will focus on audio devices for studio and live touring.
- Event Announces Opal Studio Monitor Event Electronics has released the Opal studio monitor.
- Phonic Helix Board 12 FireWire MKII The Helix Board 12 FireWire MKII features a 96 KHz FireWire interface that lets you individually stream up to 10 independent channels of audio to the computer and return two channels to the mixer for monitoring - all with zero latency.