Vestax VCI-300
Vestax VCI-300

VCI-300, MIDI Control Surface for DJ from Vestax in the VCI series.

ketchupix 12/28/2008

Vestax VCI-300 : ketchupix's user review

• Partager
- How long have you use it?

Since one week intensive

- What is so special that you like best?

The Scratch, The Cross, The accuracy of Jog, a compact but not too compact nor well studied in the locations of knobs, jog etc, Serato software, sound card

the least?

Serato Bpm for calculating so-so I expected a lot better now but it's really the only downside of this software I have a lot of shifting tempo but apparently I'm not the only, 3 / 4 effect in serato would have been welcome too but be a good bit SHIFT will be rectified!
on the other hand I managed to connect the vci 300 with traktor and for calculating zero offset Bpm nickel.

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?

So I started with a DJ mix control, then I went on a Vestax Vci 100 (nothing to do really much better now zero crash, the scratch is really the jog EXCELLENT nothing to say compared to 100)

and I just left my pair of CDJ800 Mk2 with Mixer Vestax really no regrets! very very happy! I even save space crashes with the mk2 at the reading of mp3 I buy cdj 800 for scratch and mix the vci 300 is infact the Jog mieu is more pleasant even if it is smaller than the 800.

- How would you rate the quality / price?

It's a really good final product and not succeed as the experience I had with the Vci 100 at the responsiveness of jog.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...

Without hesitation, yes!

I put 9 / 10 because the software Serato has some way to go in terms of BPM, and effects.